Monday, May 4, 2009

A Diffcult Goodbye

We shared...
laughs of joy,
moments of pain,
tears of happiness!

We earned...
care,
understanding,
as well as a place,
in the heart of one another!

We talked...
about our dreams,
about being best friends for life,
just about everything imaginable!

When in trouble...
you helped with all your strength,
strength from your love,
love from your warm heart!

When asked why...
you simply smiled,
you questioned back" What are friends for?"

We walked right beside each other
as we felt a friendly breeze,
one that I shall never forget!

No matter where you'll be,
you'll always be in my heart,
just promise me that I'll be in yours!

You are an angel,
who walked into my life!

I would hate to say goodbye
because it seems too soon
But then again we never will
since a part of us
are always with each other

1 comment:

Sunil said...

beautiful.
did u write it?